EMPLOYERS Can Make Hiring the Ready to Work a C-Suite Priority
- Establish hiring best practices based on Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSA).
- Establish relationships with colleges and workforce intermediaries in your area.
- Post jobs where the LTU will see them.
- Join the Ready To Work Business Collaborative Advisory Board.
WORKFORCE INTERMEDIARIES can help bridge the gap between employees and employers.
- Strengthen relationships with employers so you can develop training programs and degrees for skills they need.
- Match qualified employees with employers.
- Add your voice to the Advisory Board.
POLICY MAKERS AND GRANT MAKERS can help us better understand the issue and recommend standards.
- Support research and policies to help all the parties involved — workers, workforce intermediaries, employers.
- Share your knowledge about what’s working.
- Establish standards and best practices for hiring ready to work talent.
- To build a sustainable talent pipeline.
- To learn more about best practices in hiring ready to work talent.
- To connect with workforce partners in the communities where your company has operations.
- To join the Ready To Work Business Collaborative Advisory Board.